Elementar Americas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Elementar Analysensysteme GmbH.
Located near Frankfurt/Germany, Elementar is the technology leader in elemental analysis and isotope ratio mass spectrometry serving science in more than 80 countries. We help our customers to support the quality of life whenever water, nutrition, education, health, environment, climate, energy or product quality are involved.
With the intention of further supporting our installed base throughout North America, we are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator—located in Ronkonkoma, New York.
Elementar is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to assist with the digital marketing, tradeshow and social media activities for the Americas business. The Marketing Coordinator will be called upon to introduce a significant shift in local marketing mix—moving the organization to a more dynamic, digitally driven marketing strategy.
The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with key players on the global marketing team to assign resources to projects and develop local campaigns while adhering to branding guidelines.
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate presence at trade shows and other industry events by identifying, assembling, and allocating resources; measures and analyzes ROI and costs of lead generation
- Facilitate the production of all assets needed to execute digital campaigns, including content, creative, web, email and social media elements
- Align all communications, promotional efforts and messaging across channels and through the sales organization—ensuring consistency with tone, content, brand, etc.
- Generate aggregate growth of qualified inbound leads through traditional marketing and awareness efforts but also by attracting and converting targeted website traffic through digital channels
- Drive and coordinate the integration of digital strategy with a unique content calendar across all marketing channels
- Define and implement SEO strategy while measuring and analyzing results
- Manage inbound customer leads via CRM, implementing nurturing programs to help facilitate and shorten the sales cycle
- Implements and utilizes professional marketing tools including CRM, Mailchimp, Indesign and other digital platforms
- Supports the field sales staff by providing market data and trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Science or similar field is required
- Two years of experience with digital marketing, advertising or graphic design fields
- Proficiency with CRM, Digital Marketing and the MS Office Applications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift items up to 20 lbs. in weight
Become a part of the Elementar family!
Elementar Americas will provide the ideal candidate with a rewarding and exciting position including long-term growth and development potential in our owner managed company—one which is built upon innovation and sustainability. Our recruiting team will carefully review and consider each individual application.
Please submit resumes to careers-us[at]elementar.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.