C. Bird et al. 2018. A global perspective on the trophic geography of sharks. Nature Ecology & Evolution, doi.org/10.1038/s41559-017-0432-z
 Yi Gong et al. 2018. Potential use of stable isotope and fatty acid analyses for traceability of geographic origins of jumbo squid (Dosidicus gigas). Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, DOI.ORG/10.1002/RCM.8071
 Yunkai Li et al. 2016. Trophic interactions among pelagic sharks and large predatory teleosts in the northeast central Pacific. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 483: 97-103
Prof Li publications:
(1) Li Y, Gong Y, Zhang Y, Chen X. 2017. Inter-annual variability in trophic patterns of jumbo squid (Dosidicus gigas) off the Exclusive Economic Zone of Peru, implications from stable isotope values in gladius. Fisheries Research, 187: 22-30.
(2) Li Y, Zhang Y, Xu J, Zhang S. 2017. Spatial variations in food web structures with alternative stable states: evidence from stable isotope analysis in a large eutrophic lake. Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology.
(3) Li Y, Zhang Y, Dai X. 2016. Trophic interactions among pelagic sharks and large predatory teleosts in the northeast central Pacific. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology, 483: 97-103.
(4) Li Y, Hussey N, Zhang Y. 2016. Quantifying ontogenetic stable isotope variation between dermis and muscle tissue of two pelagic sharks. Aquatic Biology, 25: 53-60.
(5) Li Y, Zhang Y, Hussey N, Dai X. 2016. Urea and lipid extraction treatment effects on δ15N and δ13C values in pelagic sharks. Rapid Communication in Mass Spectrometry, 30 (1): 1-8.
(6) Li Y, Zhang M. 2015. Ontogenetic changes in isotopic signatures of an omnivorous fish (Cultrichthys erythropterus) in East Lake Taihu, China. Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 33(3): 725-731.
(7) Li Y, Gong Y, Chen X, Dai X, Zhu J. 2014. Trophic ecology of sharks in the mid-east Pacific Ocean inferred from stable isotopes. Journal of Ocean University of China, 13(2): 278-282.